Sunday, February 07, 2010

15!!!! and 4 birthday cakes :D

IM 15 NOW!!

THANKISS MUMMY FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE GAVE FOR ME, THANKISS GUYS FOR THE WISHES AND BIRTHDAY GREETINGS :):) THANKISS MY BESTIES, THANKISS ALL OF YOU :*

I GOT 4 BIRTHDAY CAKES
FIRST IS IN THE MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP..
SECOND IS WITH MY FRIENDS IN SCHOOL
THIRD IS WITH MY TEACHERS IN SCHOOL
AND
FOURTH IS WITH MY FAMILY!!

AWWWWH HOW NICE IS MY MUM..

SUPER MOM :D

AND FOR THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT I GOT NEW BB, AND BRACES, AND ETC

AND ALL OF THAT EXCEPT BRACES IS A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PRESENT :D

JEEZ!! CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM? HAHAHAHA

THERE'S TWO DIFFERENT BETWEEN THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR..
LAST YEAR, I WAS WITH MY EX
THIS YEAR, I WAS WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY MORE THAN LAST YEAR :D

THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS, ME LOVES YOU ALL :*:*

No comments:

Post a Comment