Friday, June 15, 2012

Jakarta Skyline.


Hi,

So I went out with my friends last Wednesday to celebrate one of my friend's early birthday lunch at the SKYE Menara BCA Jakarta, Indonesia. This place have the best view of Jakarta because it's on the 56th floor and Menara BCA itself have 57 floor and located in the heart of Jakarta. They got swimming pool, bar, lounge, and restaurant with a lot of choices of food, which is great for a food lover like me. It's a recommended place to hang out in the evening and night because Jakarta's whether in the summer is so hot therefore, if you want to have a lunch there you better reserve the indoor table. I suggested you to make a reservation before you go there, details:




Photo courtesy: Google, and flickr.
  

SKYE Jakarta
Menara BCA- 56th floor
I. .M.H. Thamrin No. 1, Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 522 5285



  



Photogrpahed by my brother, Raihan


With Thalia. 
Photographed by a friend of mine

I wore a Burgundy blazer, a white SinĂ©quanone cropped shirt, a Taverniti short jeans by Jimmy Taverniti, a Topshop sandals, a Mango fur bag, a necklace that I bought in a small store in one of the mall in Jakarta, an crocodile head ring bought in Bandung, another ring bought in the USA, and a Swatch New Gent white rebel.


Cheers, 

Athaya S

No comments:

Post a Comment