Saturday, July 07, 2012

A Great Night in Gourmet World.













Photo courtesy of Azuraa (Instagram: azdee5)

Happy Birthday Azuraa!!! She's so nice super kind and generous and loyal. She celebrated her birthday in Gourmet World in Kemang few days after her actual birthday, which was on May 31st. The food were delicious, they had my fav pasta, Aglio Olio which also the birthday girl's fav. She invited her friends and family.. Including my sec4 2011 batch. But, some of them couldn't make it because they weren't in Indonesia. We had a lot of fun with the girls and boys, the jokes, the laughs and the part when we realize that we missed each other sooooooooo much. My brother was obviously needed to crash the party and it's also because my brother and Azuraa's brother are friends (my brother with grey jacket, Azuraa's brother, Bre with the black blazer). I had a lot of fun with my friends, laughed super hard, and ate delicious food so we can call it a great night!!!

Thank you Azuraa, for invited us :) <3 we love you, I hope you had a blast and wish you will have a wonderful year ahead baby! ;)

Gourmet World
Jln. Kemang Raya No. 66,
Jakarta 12720, Indonesia
Tel: + 62-21-7190758
Fax: +62-21-7197279

I was wearing a ZARA striped shirt A leather pants from J Dauphin, unbranded snake skin flats, necklaces bought in Australia, rings some bought in Los Angeles US, Singapore, and Bandung Indonesia


 Cheers,

Athaya S




No comments:

Post a Comment