Thursday, January 24, 2013

Milly New York original dress, l o v e!

Hi!!


   

  



This was at my friend's Birthday in Hotel Intercontinental Jakarta
It was a blast! The DJ was spinning some hits music and the foood was deliciousooooo! (excuse me, but it was buffet so I couldn't control myself haha) What can I say, having 4 of your girl friends there, all dolled up looking fabulous, and dancing all night long was one great night!! Oh, I forgot that it was almost midnight when we were done so I ended up staying over at my beloved friend's place with her fun little brother.

I did the make up myself and decided on wearing a red lipstick to poped up the look even more.
I wore a broken white Milly New York original dress with a statement collar, loving it! and black socks with Tory Burch ankle boots. I went for the simple look this time but still edgy and classic. 


Stay Stylish,

Athaya S

No comments:

Post a Comment