Have you ever wonder what are the things inside someone else's bag? Well, it is VERY personal and it is impolite for you to ask but for this post I think, what the hell? why not? It's like sharing my biggest secret so sssshhhh! keep it for yourself okay!
My current bag is a suede bag from ZARA and inside I have a lot of pouches and little bags with a lot of stuffssss!
You can see there what's inside my...
- Green stripes, Kate Spade make up kit!
- Purple Lola by Marc Jacobs little bag is for my charger and hands free (all the cable related stuffs)
- Pocketbac anti backterial hand gel from Bath and Body works with bee shaped holder that is magnetic so I can sticks it to my locker!
- Botega Venetta green wallet
- White rebel SWATCH
- Victoria Secret pencil case with pens and school ID card in it
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with pink casing!
- Carnet Moyen is a mini sketch book from my friend, she bought it when she was in Centre Georges Pompidou Museum of Modern Art, Europe
- A Victoria secret (obsessed with the cute stuffs this brand has!!, don't you?) little bag that I use for number 10
- A cat eye sunglasses
- Yellow and Green highlighter not only to highlight what is important at school but to make my text books looks much more interesting
- Not only highlighter but a SARASA coloured pens are a must have items for school! I am now running out of these pens so what's left are only the green ones and orange ones.
- A marker to do some doodlings and to decorate and personalize my sketch book
- When it comes to math and calculator I want to make it fun therefore I wont be stressful so there you go a calculator full of stickers!
- Post it, I'm a pretty easily forgetful person so this is a necessary for me!
- Yes, I always have a topless six pack hottie inside my wallet (Abercrombie & Fitch card)
- Ssshh! Victoria Secret reward card, can I call myself an angel now?
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT was a school event and I was the Chairperson of the event.
- TRS is my favorite diner in Cilandak Town Square, Jakarta they have the best nachos!
- Blitz Megaplex card makes it easier for me to watch my favorite movies especially when my whole family loves to watch almost every weekends.
- Polaroids love love love; graduation, new years eve, choir competition with my brother, and a birthday celebration of a friend of mine.
- XXI tickets
- Nexcare (..just in case my heels is going to hurt me, or something happened)
- And finally, Indonesian ID card
Make up kit:
- The Violet perfume by Marc Jacobs is no actually in it everyday but I always use it before I leave my house so it counts as essential
- BB Cream concealer from Maybelline New York, mine is number 26 for a natural color skin
- PINK from Victoria Secret body spray
- Eyelashes curl
- LOLA by Marc Jacobs lotion to keep my skin away from getting dry
- Revlon lipstick
- Marc Jacobs cute little perfume
- MAC studio fix foundation + powder makes my skin looks flawless
- SMOKY shimmer highlights my eyes perfectly
- YSL Eyeshadow is a must have item in my make up kit because this one gives me the natural look
- MAC Eyeshadow for a party look
- Nail file, cottons, and cotton buds for an emergency remover
- The body shop eyeliner; white and blue to make my eyes pop
- A cover girl, smoky blast for an instant make up in the car
You may not see any blush on or make up remover because I am currently running out of them but if I do I use a ULTIMA II blush on and a Maybelline New York make up remover and usually I have special little bag for my pads but it's not there in my bag now.
So there it goes, the secret has been revealed. Now, I want to know what's in your bag!! Share with me the links on my comment box below! ;)