Thursday, February 28, 2013

STREET STYLE INDONESIAFW 2013



 Hi,

I was just doing what we call as blog walking (one of the things I learned from Indonesia Fashion Week) and I opened one of the photographer/blogger named Sadikin Gani and found myself there. 

Had a brief talk with him. We introduced ourselves, when he was taking picture of me but I wasn't sure if it will be uploaded and the fact that it did, I am over the moon right now. 

Sadikin Gani is as good as other street style photographer, the sartorialist, jak&jil, and mr. street peeper. They focus on the style and fashion that catches the readers' eyes. The photography skills that he has, make the clothes look even more attractive. 

That would be a dream of mine having a collaboration with him, like Zanita and Gala Gonzalez from amlul.com or other well known bloggers! 



Stay Stylish,


4 comments:

  1. ah woaaah congrats ka ! i'm so envy :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Aww there is always another time, you have awesome blog btw so sad that I couldn't follow you for now there's error or something. But I'll follow you soon :)

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful surprise for me. Collaborate with me? Wow, I am really honoured. I would very very happy to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Sure sure, I put my email along with the comment on the picture. Hope to talk to you soon.

      Delete