Sunday, February 10, 2013

Whip It!

 
 





Hi!

Have I ever told you that I LOVEEEEEEEEE WHIPPED CREAM?

I know it's weird, but I DO and I love it so much! Every time I hang out with my friends I always ALWAYS order EXXXXXXXXTRA whipped cream and at Starbucks that I usually go to, they already know my order and they always give me more whipped cream in different cups (the little paper cups) I adore them, they're so nice!!!

My usual order will be either Hot Chocolate with Hazelnut and whipped cream, or Green Tea Frappuccino with Java Chip and extra Whipped Cream, I also have my own at home and I just keep on finishing it hehehe :)  You can see there in one of the picture that it says "Taya, doesn't need to use the lid" this is because I told them not to, since I want them to put more whipped cream. I know, I can be that annoying but hehehe what can I say, I love whipped cream :)


Anyway, in this post I am wearing Rebecca Taylor top, and Joe's jeggings.


Stay Stylish,

Athaya S


No comments:

Post a Comment