Sunday, March 03, 2013

I'm superficial. Whatever!




Hi,

March is finally here! Even though I'm not as excited as I was for February, I'm still happy to move on to another month.
Talking about February, tell me, did it goes as well as you expected? I hope it does.

Looking back to last year, these two pictures were taken on the day of PTC (Parents Teacher Conference or Report day) for semester 2 2012.
The clothes I'm wearing was my Singapore haul; H&M scarf, and Abercrombie&Fitch dress, paired with MARNI flats.

You know how they said "you gotta have a dress that is not an LBD, to wear whenever you need it. Especially in an emergency situation. You just take "THE" dress and you will feel confident, and have a great day"
Yes, this is mine.
I love Abercrombie&Fitch laid back style and yet still charming at the same time. It makes the clothes looks even more chic.

And sometimes (I don't know if it's just me or you feel this also but...) when I slip into some clothes it can change my mood and my attitude directly. For example, this dress made me feel relax on a stressful and tense day like PTC.

They also said "good shoes will bring you to good places" right? Believe it or not, it's true. After PTC, my mother brought us (me & my brother) for lunch to eat in our favorite pancake restaurant, and for an end-of-school-year shopping.

Simple little things CAN make you happy.
Have a great month ahead!


Stay Stylish,


No comments:

Post a Comment