Sunday, March 03, 2013

Mirror Mirror


http://static.nme.com/images/gallery/JayZKanyeWestInParis02Gb090212.jpg

 
http://thetwist03.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/panthers-niggas-in-paris-video-still.png


http://cdn4.pitchfork.com/news/45361/8ea37833.png

Hi,

Since I watch the video clip of Ni**as in Paris by Kanye West and JayZ, I've been loving the mirror effect. I think it's very cool and interesting, especially when you have different lightings, different lines, and so on.

If you have an instagram you know how there is a #selfie and this is my toilet selfie. I took this picture when I excused myself to the restroom from my grandmother's birthday lunch.  So, when I finished with the lunch, I edited the picture and post it on my instagram.(username: athayash)

Earlier that day... with the song keeps on playing inside my head. I took my Tory Burch boots, and DKNY dress because I was feeling EDGY. To personalize the look, I like to put accessories, and the CHICNESS of JCrew gold necklace is my current obsession. I love how JCrew is stepping up their game in the fashion world by making a wide range of different clothes, style, and pattern in their collection. It's about time!

Ooh, if you use Iphone there's an app called Vine. Vine is a mobile app by twitter in which you can upload a short video, maximum length of six seconds and can be shared on a variety of social networking services, such as Twitter or Facebook.. Find me there under the name: IdiosyncraStyle



Stay Stylish,




No comments:

Post a Comment