Friday, April 26, 2013

Don't be like the rest of them, darling! #ombre





YAY!

I am so happy right now as I write this post for you!; 
I dyed my hair a few times before and it NEVER work. EVER. I dont know why, but I think it's because my grandma used to treat my hair with tea, aloe vera and celery. Which is super HEALTHY and good for your hair! But, they tend to make your hair waaaayyyy healthier and waaayyy more black. 
And this time, I tried it again for once and for all because I really want to have a colored hair. 
IT FINALLY WORK!!! God bless the hair dresser. 

Even if my grandma was lecturing me of how angry she is but she finally gave her permission because it was too late already anyway (hehe love you Grandma<3>
She  made me promise to take a really good care of my hair, which I will! :)

Why ombre?
1) If you blow dry it in the saloon and make it curly, it will give your hair more volume so it shows how curly and wavy it is



2) I got my inspiration from two of my major girl crush RiRi (top) and Rumi (bottom) from Fashiontoast who has been rocking what she called "two-toned" hair!
3) It is stated to be one of the new hair trend 2013



Stay Stylish,



No comments:

Post a Comment