Sunday, April 14, 2013

UN AMORE - The Exquisite Collection




 





 
 









Hi, 

I am extremely happy to be invited to THE exquisite "Un Amore" fashion show by Denny Wirawan, supported by an amazing young headpieces designer and make up artist, Oscar Daniel. (Thank you so much Mr. Daniel for the invitation, appreciate it!). The show was on Saturday, April 13th 2013 from 6.30 PM onwards. 

Since it was a Wedding Fair; the hallways, the ballroom, and the pre-function areas were decorated as if it was a Wedding. There had a lot of participants from wedding organizer, wedding magazine, wedding decorator, make up artists for wedding, wedding photographer, to the lighting for wedding. All the things that a soon-to-be-married-couple need. I entered the ballroom and it was like I stepped into a magical place. The decoration is like what a bride always dream of since she was 7 years old.

The collection was Head to Toe perfection. I swear, I wish I was the one who's getting married, but no, you guys have to wait for that until the right time (I'm only 18). And the right person *wink*. I was blown away by the detailing on every dresses and every headpieces that walks out on the runaway. UNBELIEVABLE. I couldn't be more proud of Indonesian designers, their creativity is beyond. Wirawan and Daniel really thinks about every inch of their dresses and headpieces, and it shown. It shown how they put their love, and their thoughts to their collection. And not a lot of designers do that. The collection is truly live up to their name "Un Amore" which means "A Love". It is almost like they made love to the dresses and produces a really beautiful collection

I went there with my mother (love her!) and we were dressed according to the dress code "Fashionably Black". I was wearing my Miumiu coat, RalphLauren velvet top, and NeimanMarcus skirt. And of course my all time favorite Mawi necklace and my current obsession CĂ©line bag.


HERE for more pictures!!!


Stay Stylish,

1 comment:

  1. Cool post! Thanks for sharing.


    -Raven Rosie
    www.ravenrosie.com

    ReplyDelete