Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Ari Seputra, JF3




Handwoven that Ari Seputra showcasing was from Lombok, Indonesia. And was supported fully by PT. Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.  He was inspired by origami, and he injected a punk flavor with studs and leather accent on the styling and the clothes itself. His collection was pretty colorful, even though it wasn't my cup of tea I still have my favorite which was the first picture above.

I was very fortunate to be able to congratulate and met him at the backstage, he was a really nice person. We talked about fashion a bit and he was interested in what I'm doing and my passion, which obviously is fashion. I really appreciate his time and his nice words, Hopefully we get to meet again someday. You can see my picture with him along with other designers instagram: athayash
So I could make my dream come true by going to New York with Fimelahood

Here's how:

1) click in the link above

2) go to the "Vote for this contestant" button at the bottom of the page

3) sign in to your facebook account

4) sign in to your twitter account

5) then voila! You've voted me  
And please do comment if you've voted, I'd like to say thank you Xx



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment