Tuesday, July 02, 2013

The One With Ombre and Knitwear


The Ombre. If you have seen my prev posts, I did Ombre to my hair and I have this Ombre PRADA jacket that I love so much! see HERE and HERE
I think ombre is really cool, the gradient can easily be style with anything and any color, and pleaaaaaasee... different coloring on clothes are sooo eye catching and you can easily be the center of attention ;)

 
Knitwear baby! so comfortable and for you (and me) single ladies out there it's perfect for us. It's like someone hugs you. A lot of them are also very stylish, and not looking old (so don't worry looking like a grandma or grandpa) Accessorize it with J.Crew's chic necklaces.


 or Mawi Necklaces; Mawi is a brand from UK that I love, I own some of their necklaces and I feel so exclusive when I wear it. They are one of a kind.
 



So I could make my dream come true by going to New York with Fimelahood

Here's how:

1) click in the link above

2) go to the "Vote for this contestant" button at the bottom of the page

3) sign in to your facebook account

4) sign in to your twitter account

5) then voila! You've voted me  
And please do comment if you've voted, I'd like to say thank you Xx



Stay Stylish,

1 comment: