Wednesday, July 03, 2013

The One (or Two) Thing(s) That I want



 Thigh high or knee high socksss is my fave! American Apparel have the stripes one and I really reaaaaly want it. I love styling it, I did it in my previous post, IS GOING FOR THE PREPPY LOOK you can style it basically with what fits your style. I think I have a thing with preppy, and edgy so that's what I do when I style my clothes.


Back then, stocking didn't have much designs or color but now, they have colors like rainbow, and designs like tattoos, polkadots, striped, hearts, errrrrrrrthang. It's helpful, in a way that its warm and you can either style them for a party, casual, or hang out look, and you can also make your look even sexy with stocking. (sssssh, but some boys think that women with stockings looks sexi-errrr #fact)


So I could make my dream come true by going to New York with Fimelahood

Here's how:

1) click in the link above

2) go to the "Vote for this contestant" button at the bottom of the page

3) sign in to your facebook account

4) sign in to your twitter account

5) then voila! You've voted me  
And please do comment if you've voted, I'd like to say thank you Xx



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment