Monday, June 24, 2013

STYLE EDITION



In honor of campaigning NYFW with FIMELAHOOD I'm going to give you 7 style/trend edition of my all time favorite TV Show.


6 friends living in New York City loft (the dream, my dream). They’re figuring out life, love, money, career, dreams, family, but most importantly their F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P together. By now, you must already know what I’m going to talk about…
                                   
The funniest tv series of all time, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
I’m watching it right this second. (Pardon me; but I’m on holiday and lying on my bed being lazy having dvd marathon sounds really good)
I’ve been inspired by the whole silver lining and life quotes in it! And also drooling over the fashion and clothes that Monica, Phoebe and Rachel are wearing…
How could I not? It’s vintage, the kind of vintage that I like, the one that will be seen on runways over time again and again it will never be out of trend. Even if it is it will come back before you even know it.

I really want to grab them all and I can already see myself styling them with hellbounds boots, knee high socks, crop tee, turtle necks shirts (which I’ve been obsessing over) and super edgy cute accessories and statement necklaces! Oooooh! And leather, gotta love leather!


So I could make my dream come true by going to New York with Fimelahood

Here's how:

1) click in the link above

2) go to the "Vote for this contestant" button at the bottom of the page

3) sign in to your facebook account

4) sign in to your twitter account

5) then voila! You've voted me  

And please do comment if you've voted, I'd like to say thank you :)


Enjoy my F.R.I.E.N.D.S style edition, bottoms up!




Stay stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment