Saturday, June 22, 2013

NYFW featuring Anna Wintour, Miroslava Duma, Anna Dello Russo, and Elena Perminova

Vote for me http://www.fimela.com/fimelahood/profile/athaya-shakyna #FIMELAHOOD #NYFW



In her campaign with H&M Anna Dello Russo told us some Fashion Shower lesson. One of them is "Wear coat as a dress" and that is exactly what I'm going to wear if I got the chance to go to NYFW this year with #FIMELAHOOD

So please please please, don't forget to vote for me HERE http://www.fimela.com/fimelahood/profile/athaya-shakyna

Here's how:

1) click in the link above

2) go to the "Vote for this contestant" button at the bottom of the page

3) sign in to your facebook account

4) sign in to your twitter account

5) then voila! You've voted me

The big apple is #1 on my list of places I want to go (correction: places I want live in). That is why I am soooooo passionate about this more than anything.

I swear, what better way to go to NYFW other than with Fimelahood judges!
My dream is to work in the business side of the fashion industry. Dian Muljadi and Dien Tirto Buwono is my inspiration, what they've done and what they do now in the fashion industry motivates me to keep on learning thus I can become successful, just like them.

Fashion bloggers like Anastasia Siantar and Sonia Eryka along with Andien the 'It' girl and one of the most stylish singer from Indonesia are also the judges, and will join the winner to go to NYFW. I really wanna meet them and talk about fashion, listen to their stories and learn from them. Along with them I believe we can bring so many great stories, report and insider from NY ;) 

so please please pleaseeeee vote for me AND if you did please tell me I would love to thank you personally. thank you so much!!xxxxxx


Stay Stylish,







No comments:

Post a Comment