Thursday, July 04, 2013

Let's go back to the essentials.






Chanel Kitten Heels is like a treasure! I'm really into the color. The straps around the ankle is really classy with the Chanel on it. A perfect pair of heels for a night out in town with my cousins. We went to Yellowfin in Senopati, Jakarta. I love the food, especially the green tea ice cream. Before then, we went to Pizza e Birra in Gandaria City where I took my #ootd pictures. 

In this post, I'm wearing, an Armani top, a leather skirt from Destroy London (uh how I'm obsessesed with leather is unimaginable). The tote bag is ZARA, the necklace is Mawi I post some of their collection in HERE. I really like this outfit altogether, it feels so me; monochrome, classy, and edgy at the same time. This is one of my favorite outfit post.

 Yellowfin
(021) 722 - 0394, (021) 7278 - 1641
Jl. Senopati No. 42
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta
So I could make my dream come true by going to New York with Fimelahood

Here's how:

1) click in the link above

2) go to the "Vote for this contestant" button at the bottom of the page

3) sign in to your facebook account

4) sign in to your twitter account

5) then voila! You've voted me  
And please do comment if you've voted, I'd like to say thank you Xx



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment