Thursday, July 04, 2013

The One When Monica Wears Leather

 
Well, I hope this is true... and I think the skirt above is.... Leather. 
You can ask my family, my friend, and myself.... How I love leather. Admit it or not, fashion is in your life and part of fashion is the fabric. Being one of the most popular fabric, anything can be made out of leather. I even did a presentation in my school about what kind of leather you should wear, faux or the real one. It was my favorite period.

Why leather? Allow me to explain it to you...
  • It's number one fashion must haves this year
  • You can have the leather that you wish in any; colors, shape, cuts, and designs
  • Everyone own leather; shoes, wallet, bags, clothes, hats, accessories, belts, even bikinis and underwear are now come in leather look at T by Alexander Wang's they are stunning!!!
  • It's now versatile because designers doesn't limit their imaginations when it comes to leather.
  • You can wear it in any season, even summer!
  • So chic that a touch of leather can upgrade your whole look to be more stylish
  • Jeans without leather jacket is not complete, leather dresses are irresistible, and the skirts are extraordinaire.
  • The last but obviously not least. Leather is a statement piece without having anything written on it, it's edgy, powerful, and strong.  

So I could make my dream come true by going to New York with Fimelahood

Here's how:

1) click in the link above

2) go to the "Vote for this contestant" button at the bottom of the page

3) sign in to your facebook account

4) sign in to your twitter account

5) then voila! You've voted me  

And please do comment if you've voted, I'd like to say thank you :) 


So I could make my dream come true by going to New York with Fimelahood

Here's how:

1) click in the link above

2) go to the "Vote for this contestant" button at the bottom of the page

3) sign in to your facebook account

4) sign in to your twitter account

5) then voila! You've voted me  
And please do comment if you've voted, I'd like to say thank you Xx



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment