Monday, August 05, 2013

ONE TO WATCH


WERRRKKKKKK!!!!! Zendaya Maree is workin' it. She kills all the dance routine, and the clothes she wears.




I put her as the "one to watch" because she's an up and coming fashionista, and aspiring dancers and actress! The talented 16 year old is also a singer, check her single Replay *eargasm*


She's in the tv show called Shake it up! on Disney channel as a teenager who loves to dance and hoping to be a dancer in a tv show with her best friend. The two of them are very hilarious and such cool girls with eccentric outfits. She absolutely knows how to have fun! 


These pictures are from her Instagram which I recommend for you guys to follow! 


ZWAG! 




Make sure you're following my social media on the side bar of my blog, so you can keep in touch with more fashion, reports, magazine reviews, style, and me ;)xx


Stay Stylish,

2 comments: