Sunday, January 26, 2014

LOVE PASSIONATELY

Music has been one of the biggest part of my life.

At the age of 4 I found that wave move; where you make waves with your hand from the shoulder to fingers and back again and repeat.Then, I learned that I love to dance. Dancing was amazing and still is. I'm still dancing, I'm still choreographing; the first time was when I was in Primary3 and the latest time was for my high school musical theater called "Wizard of Dunia" an adaptation of "Wizard of Oz" Since I want to post the dance videos, I may going to tell you more about that sometime in the future.

Anyways, back to the dance... I loveeeeeeeee MTV I've been watching it forever. MTV is PG rate, but I was wise enough to know what to learn and what not to see. I just simply watch it because of the music. Music is my life, not that I could sing, nor could I play any instrument - trust me you don't want me to do anything with music instruments, leave alone singing. No. But music was the beat, the beat that got me moving, moving and moving dancing and keeeeep on dancing. I love dancing. I've always wish that my mom put me in a dancing school, I'd totally killed it. But nonetheless, I've been learning to dance by myself, inspired by the stories in the lyrics, by the beat, and follow my body. I just let it flow. I love any kind of dance, tell me what to dance, and I'll dance; traditional, modern, jazz, contemporary and others too... I may not be a professional dancer, but I'm willing to learn, twist my ankle, and get soar. I'm willing to enjoy every second of the practice, and on stage.
Dancing is something I'm passionate about the time when I express my feelings and my emotions.

I think... Dancing and music go hand in hand.

Music, is my lover, it's my rock. I go listen to music whenever I'm happy, sad, angry, moody, all the time basically. The time when I reflect to myself, my day, and my life is when I listen to music. I love any kind of music as long as I like the beat. First I like POP then I moved to Jazz when my mom Introduces me to Diana Krall 'I do' and then I experienced blues, country, reggae, house and finally find my love... in Soul, RnB, and HipHop.I still love other genres, I don't mind listening to them... but These three is what I'm uhm... known about? hahaha since I listen to them all the time, and it's number one on my playlist on SoundCloud.

I knew Nelly, Destiny's child, NeYo, Chris Brown, PITBULL (omg remember my post about his concert? HERE & HERE) and then it get deeper as I know more about the genre. Now I like so many of them from ASAP ROCKY, Drake, Nicki Minaj to JayZ, and Kendrick Lamar, and the list goes on and on and on...
For some singers, I may not know their full album, or like all the songs, but I do listen to them, often.

When there is music and there is me, oh well.. expect the worst... no, just kidding, EXPECT FUN. It's always fun listening songs with me, guaranteed.

Here's a few of my current favorites:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyonc%C3%A9_%28album%29

 It sounds different, but different is what I like. 
This album is amazing, I love it, I like it, and I listen to it everyday for the last 3 weeks. 
If you have to give an award to the best singer and entertainer you have to give it to QUEEN B. Her songs are so powerful, and emotional. And the fact that she's putting out 14 songs with 17 videos at the same fucking time is ground breaking. 
I don't care about all this rumors about her and her family and the Rock-A-Fella, I think it's amazing what they do in the music industry. 
As long as a person can inspire you and motivate you, why do you have to be so negative? And as the icing of the cake it happens to be a stunning, powerful women with cherry on top which is a power-house voice. 
She is such a genius for making this album happen. We love you Beyyyy. 
And btw, you too have as many hours as Beyonce, so go get your dreams and make it happen.

P.S my favorite is XO, Yonce / Partition, and Drunk In Love, Flawless...Oh and obviously, No Angels.. 



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_%28album%29

Hands down. I'm a big fan. Everybody knows that. Not only that he is so god damn sexy, but he can dance. I have a soft spot for dancers, especially the one who can sing. Sings soooooo goood my heart melts.
Oh Chris, come to Indonesia and take me on stage, I want to have that 'Take You Down' moment with you, lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciara_%28album%29

CONGRATS FUTURE AND CIARA FOR THE PREGNANCY!!! 
I'm so happy, because Cici have been glowing in every photos on instagram, looking like a sexy mama! This album is so goood. It's soooo good that I can't help myself dancing every time I hear 'Body Party'. And I mean, every time, everywhere, my friends might have to hug me so I'll stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Fame_%28Big_Sean_album%29

I first listened to Guap, and I though oh cool! I like the feeling of this album, then the Jhene Aiko collab for Beware, and I love it even more, and then my brother was obsessed with Ashley, so I listen to this album everyday, then I got hooked. In a good way. 
And hey, anyone who is engaged to Naya Rivera - the hottest gal on TV show, have to be real good right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk_a_Good_Game

Ms Rowland is BACK! That's the first thing I thought when I hear she's going to have an album. 
And then I listened to it the day it came out. The first song I listened to was Drity Laundry. Oh how emotional, it actually brought me to tears, she's so honest. 
I think after all that she has been through she never looked better, her style is getting even gorgeous and gorgeous day by day.
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_Was_the_Same

Oh hot damn. Drake can really make anything sounds sexy, have you seen that Ellen episode where he talks about some pills I don't even know what he's talking about even tho I've watch it for 5 times, just because I was too focus on how sexy his voice is. 
Okay. Stop with the sexy voice. This album and himself, it went viral. Remember Drake's Starbucks hands? It went GAGA on instagram. And then the frst the hit song, "Hold On We're Going Home" was all over the world, radio, tv, iPdas, iPhones, iPods, iTouch, iEar, everywhere. 
Then the list continues.... there's "Worst Behavior" video directed by Director X (who exactly is Director X btw? he's good) and then there's "Tuscan Leather", Jhene Aiko (she have a really easy listening voice) also features in "From Time", and my favorite dancer, Brian Puspos made a video for "Own It", then there is "The Motion" ft. The Weeknd (MY FAVEEE) and then "The Language" and and "Pound Cake" ft JayZ ....well basically he's good and you should listen to everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unapologetic

 YASSSSSSSSS<3 The stylish Ms. RiRi my #forevergirlcrush 
This album of hers is my fave, she landed the cover of Vogue USA and then partying all up with model, Cara Delevigne. 
RiRi is such an Icon when she received the award from AMA. 
Capital S for her; stylish, sexy and stunning. 
This album is special for me personally because, every songs in this album reminded my with some memories in my life; the bad and the good. 
Her sickest video yet is "Pour it Up" girrrrrrrrl she's so fierce in that little video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Friday:_Roman_Reloaded

Nicki is the baddest bish, you better recognize. 
This lady has been so stylish, wearing all designers and campaigning for her latest product which are the perfume, her line and the Myx Moscato (she looks beautiful on the ads btw!) which I'm dying to try. 
Nicki has been one of my favorite since her song "Moment4Life" and then I got to know her and even though she can be moody at times I still think she's fun to be around with. 
As one of YMCMB gals, she is good at what she does best. And I can't complain, as a matter of fact, I can only listen and dance to her songs. 
You go girl!

Listen to them on my soundcloud (link on the picture)
https://soundcloud.com/athayash

Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment