Saturday, March 22, 2014

NO ANGEL.

 

Necklace: J.Crew
Cardigan: Maison Valentino
Rings:H&M
Dress: Jones And Jones
Flats: Chloé



"...No I'm not an angel either, but at least  I'm trying..."

Beyoncé's song 'No Angel' is one of my favorite because the lyrics is really close to my heart. 
Honestly, We all know how it feels like to be completely torn inside and heart broken, but still look happy like nothing can bring us down. We know how it feels like when we have something so complicated in life but on the surface we still try to look pretty, like nothing's wrong. At some point in our life, we experience all that (in what ever the measurement is). One thing I learned, not to think too much -because if I think too much, I can go crazy.

"God give the hardest battle to His strongest soldier" 
Life is what you make out of it, it may not be all rainbows and flowers, but I believe that god will never give us problems or issues that we cannot solve.
Even the fortune cookie that I got when I was in Bali says "Life is tough but I know I'm tougher"
It got me thinking, maybe I was destined to be toughened. And maybe it's not only me, you are too! Which is a good thing. We all want to be successful -and who doesn't? and in order to be successful we have to overcome obstacles that requires us to be tough. Or else everything will be a mess.
We don't want to see people that we love; worrying about us or being sad. We want our lives to be full of joy, happiness and laughs. 

The future will come one day at a time anyway, so we have nothing to worry about, we have time to solve our problems. If it is not solved, then maybe it is what it is, accept the reality and move on. Make sure you learned from it so it will never happened. Ever again. 
After all this year is all about happiness, our own happiness and happiness for the people around us.


Remember: "If it's not okay, it's not the end"



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment