Thursday, April 17, 2014

New Year Celebration in Bali


 


Dress, Dinda Rella Resort

WOW!!!! We're already on my New Year post....
I know I know it doesn't look like New Year cos even though it was in Bali, I didn't go out celebrate it with a bunch of stranger which could've been fun... but I celebrate it with my closed ones. Nothing much, very low key, an intimate dinner, you know just a lil soiree... we rented the whole restaurant area near the swimming pool so we could see the fireworks and had some wine and pizza. I was the DJ for the night via soundcloud and Nicki Minaj's Beats Pill so yeah, it was pretty awesome...
Sadly, it rained right when the clock strikes midnight... BOO HOO but we did see some amazing fireworks and the guests in the hotel came outside to their balcony to celebrate... we had our hats, trumpets and a lil confetti. A quick recap, Mariah Carey singing from Times Sq via Youtube, and countdown and screaming and hugging yep, there were a lot of hugs...
All and all it was so different from the past three years, but I had fun. And that is when I know that this year is going to be different also. Hopefully different in so many good ways, a bit late well  a hundred and six days late but whatever,

CHEERS, HERE IS TO A HAPPIER YEAR AND ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE ALONG WITH ACCOMPLISHING YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE





Stay Stylish, 

No comments:

Post a Comment