Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lady in Red //Night out in Bali





 



So I had a great time in Bali... whoawhoaa great is an understatement, cross'em... I had an AMAZING time!

As you may know, Bali now have hundreds of places to visit and mostly it's hangout places which is so much fun to relax in and to let loose. 

Dolled up a bit in a Red maxi dress with a statement necklace, all I got from two cute lil store in Bali #winning. Then first I went to SOS Supper Club which has a beautiful view of the sunset with the reflection on the water and people walking by the beach with their dogs. Just the kinda thing that makes me want to stay there longer... The music the DJ was playing was soothing, perfect for the afternoon-sunset-rooftop-by-the-beach situation. SOS Supper Club is a really nice place to hang with friends, have a romantic wine and dine for two, or even a family dinner. The waitress were friendly and the service was great and they also have a pretty big place that suitable for a dance floor during the nightlife. Ohhhh I almost forgot, the roof were like made out of mirrors, as you can see, so you can see the stars while you're laying down on the square sofa bed complete with the pillow. Ugh just over all exciting and I can't wait to go back!

Jl. Abimanyu (Dhyana Pura)
Seminyak, Bali 80361
Indonesia
Tel:       +62 361 737 773

Then, we're off to Motel Mexicola! This place is THE place people go to when they're in Bali. I mean, it's all over the magazines, blog and instagram. Unfortunately, their service was not that friendly and the place is not like SOS or Rock Bar. It's a cafe in the middle of the Seminyak area thus it is not by the beach but they do have colorful settings, live bands performing Latina songs, and a very thick Mexican tradition on the decoration; simple furniture accessorize with flowers, pictures & candles, they also served an exquisito food. 
Aaaand if you know me you know I looooove Mariachi band, and if you don't, well, now you know. So when I got there and I heard all these songs, all of my body from H to T, it just started to dance. I just have a thing with good music and I think dancing is in my bloodstream, like it's in my DNA cos I can't just stand still when there's a music. 
The Motel Mexicola was sooo entertaining, everything down to their sense of humor on the way to the bathroom. Go there and take a look at yourself! 

Address: Jl. Kayujati No. 9 X, Petitenget Beach, Seminyak, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Phone:+62 361 736688



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment