Sunday, June 08, 2014

ALI CHARISMA, Indonesia Fashion Week 2014


Indonesia Fashion Week introduces me to many of Indonesia's top Designers, including Ali Charisma.
His collection was my ultimate favorite from this year Indonesia Fashion Week; it was everything that I predicted, expected and I lust for this year.
It was edgy and classic, exactly what I love.

 The gowns felt so futuristic, well the whole collection did. Ali Charisma incorporated metallic touch on his designs, which made the collection came to life.
The cut outs on the gowns were enough to make the peek a boo effect without looking over dramatic. The sheer effect was stunning, and so does the leather which made the dresses have more dimensions. I love the pattern and the lace because it adds delicate touch on the futuristic-tough girl look. Ali also did some variations in his collection; for example he got the sports luxe gowns, the elegant lace dress and the powerful women gowns with the broad shoulder. He also got that sexy black sheer gown and the plunging neckline, which was stunning! 
Even though he added the metallic silver color, he sticks with neutral tone for the base colors like black, dark grey and brown.
However, still with the edgy and young feeling, the first set of the collection was bolder with the metallic skirt and electric blue crop tops.

Talking about the first set of the collection, it was more to a ready-to-wear collection. 
Of course there were statement pieces, but in my styling book, you should always have a statement piece

And what give more statement than a metallic silver skirt with a high slit at the back aaaaaaand a color coordinated fringe clutch? OH MY OH MY, that outfit gives me life

I do have to apology in advance for the not-so-good quality pictures, no excuses, except for I was just so happy with the collection, my hand started to shake and not focus on the camera. Anyway, my point being is… the ready to wear collection obviously was something that I just want to raid from the backstage rolling closet directly after the show. OBSESSED!
















Stay Stylish,

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.

    Please let me know. Cheers

    Feel free to visit my homepage; Supra Cleanse 350 Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Yes of course, that'd be amazing. I really appreciate it :) thank you
    here's my twitter acc: http://twitter.com/ash5_

    Sincerely, Athaya S

    ReplyDelete