Monday, June 30, 2014

IFW14 DAY2 OOTD: OVERSIZED BLAZER



Car fragrance: FrappersID
 
 






 

Lately I've been finding myself reading Man Repeller articles, and obsessing over Leandra Madine's outfits and her obsession towards oversized blazer.
 
Fortunately, I have this lovely navy double breasted oversized blazer that I've been meaning to wear. And I thought to complete the look I'd gather a matching white set underneath it; a basic tank and a white frilled skirt from ZARA.
A hint of white under a dark color clothes will make an outfit looks more put together and somewhat fresher.
 
Necklace is from London based Mawi Jewellery. Arm candies are my usuals, moi favoritoo! They are my absolute vintage findings inside my grand mother's darling closet.
 
To play more into the vintage feel I add some old pieces; a broche formerly own by my grand father and a vintage Gucci clutch from my aunt.
 
My heels are from Charles & Keith and I recently purchased another heels from them,
Love it to death.

LUCITE WEDGES

Oh and I'm in the Netherlands since July first until July 28th. Catch my day to day looks and activities on my instagram. Do let me know on what are the things I need to do when I'm in here, I need your suggestions :)




Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment