Monday, June 16, 2014

Singapore - New York - Jakarta



Shopping is no doubt the most fun and relaxing therapy thus it called retail therapy. So around orchard road there are few things I bought and that I think is not out yet in Jakarta and some are even far more cheaper due to their sale. It was absolutely insane!

Talking about shopping and fashion, I was so sad that I came a lil too early to Singapore because they had Audi Fashion Festival 2014 just a few days after I left. I did put a link to a video of Audi Fashion Festival youtube channel so you could see it and find out more about them. 


I was feeling a bit sporty that day so I wore this Yankees jersey from my homie that love baseball. And put some girly touch with the lace camisole top and some jeans shorts from New Look that has some sequins on it, I pair them with some converse to stay on the sporty theme with my hair tied. For accessories, I was wearing my Gucci bag, and Mawi necklace that I just completely obsessed with.





Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment