Thursday, June 12, 2014

Singapore - VACATION VIBES


-WELCOME TO MY SINGAPORE PHOTO DIARY!

Not long ago, early May, I went to Singapore to celebrate my brother's birthday. Went there with my Mother, GrandMa and of course, the birthday Boiii.

Singapore and Jakarta are pretty close so it was a short flight, and an early one also.
We arrived in Singapore in the morning and as you can see in the picture below, the sun was shining. It was not as hot as Jakarta; in Jakarta it's humid and hot but in Singapore it was more like windy even though the sun was still blazing.

I was wearing a sweatshirt from PINK by Victoria Secret. I did a DIY crop top because I have two of them and I'm not really into this color, so I thought, to make me want to wear it I need to do something with it. Then, I decided to cut it and voila! now, I wear it more often than when it was still a sweater. CLICK to see the pic before I cut it. It's very comfortable and suitable for a hot hot summer.
Then, I style it with overalls, because overalls just screams vacation to me. And the sling bag is Gucci. I personally love the gold hook detail, because I think it's very timeless Gucci.










Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment