Thursday, June 26, 2014

Singapore - White Noise


Last day, so I decided to go out early after breakfast and went to stores in Orchard Road. It was a quite morning, and my flight was in the afternoon so I don't have much time even though I was so sad that I couldn't get any $1 ice cream, maybe it was too early in the morning. Sigh. Anyway, but the stores like H&M was already had a queue in the cashier line though.



A lil shopping before I leave

Changi Airport's lil bamboo forest in the background

Throw in my go to army jacket because airplanes can be so cold sometimes

My army jacket is from James Perse, the white sleeveless outerwear is from GAP, the skirt is from ZARA Singapore, the sling bag, bracelet and earring is from a little boutique in Singapore, and the Gladiator is from Cole Haan, TANGS Singapore.



P.S: Gladiator is perfect for summer, and white on white is also summer friendly. If you're planning to go on a road trip, or retail therapy session a sling bag or backpack are appropriate so your hands will be free to dig the boutiques and try on things.


'Til next time, Singapore. You've treated me well, I enjoyed my short getaway fo' shoo!





Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment