Monday, July 07, 2014

IFW14 OOTD: NEON TRENCH COAT


HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTIIIIII, I LOVE YOU XOXO
 









It was my grand mother's birthday, and family is always going to be number one for me. So I went to her birthday lunch in Senayan City with the whole family before covering the Indonesia Fashion Week. 
 
A pretty hectic day indeed; met a lot of people, made some new friends, met a few fashion bloggers, designers, and inspirational people. All and all, it was productive and exciting.
 
Let's talk about the outfit, my trench coat (uh, so in love with it!) is of course, my favorite, Burberry, my embellished top is Mademoiselle Adele Paris, the high waisted short is from American Eagle and the comfortable heels is by Charles & Keith. For the bag, I'm not sure where it's from but it was definitely from my mother a loooooong time ago. It was an oldie but a goodie. The earrings on the other hand is a newbie in my closet, it was from Diva Accessories. I've got to say, this is one of my favorite outift.
 


Check out their blog Ruby & Rosa
 

COOL JACKET ALERT!!! by Sofie Design


 
Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment