Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK AMSTERDAM 2014


   Going to Europe was definitely (still is, because you can't get enough of Europe) on my bucket list, and it's one of my biggest dream that I get to attend fashion shows around the world. 
Fortunately, both of them happened at the same time and I'm eternally grateful for that.

   Last July I went to Europe for a family holiday and I knew that there will be a fashion week just around the corner. Knowing that I'm that close to my dream, it made me dream a little bit bigger (if that make sense..). 
I got in Holland just a few days before I decided to find out how I could attend the show. 

   And shortly, the designer of Dorhout Mees, Esther Mees, emailed me back saying that she would absoloutely invite me and  I couldn't be more happy :)
Even though there were some style dilemma and heels drama (stay tuned for more posts about it!) and even if there were any tears (there was...) it was pure joy.

   So let's see what was in Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, the biggest fashion week in the world!! *my excitement level is through the roof*






Still couldn't stop smiling. Your girl is so happy. Did this on her own 
#proudself #teammakeyourselfhappy #makeyourdreamscometrue #workforyourdreams  



HELLO AMSTERDAM!

 






Mother wandering around Amsterdam in style wearing Burberry whilst I'm off to the show

In the Mercedes Benz Cab due to the heels drama (stay tuned to find out what happened!)









My dream car and my dream fashion show #happy #alllove

Girls just wanna have fun in a fashion show party!

 





BAR SITUATION + DJ 
 Made new friends, then talk about a lot of things with such an amazing and stylish people! 









 SEE YOU ON THE NEXT POST!



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment