Monday, August 25, 2014

Few of My Favorite Things In Indonesia Fashion Week 2014


So, here it is... a few of my favorite things in IFW14


The ART exhibition, or rather called a Fashion Photography Exhibition (? yea I'm not so sure what to call that) was placed at the exit of JCC which is an odd place because not a lot of people are there, maybe some, the ones who are waiting for the drivers or things to get but not much... so I think it was a pity to put the photographs there when people could only enjoy it for a slight second. The photos are pretty well directed and the models are wearing Denny Wirawan adn Priyo Oktaviano collections that I truly obsessed with they are absolutely amazing. Just if... people could see the amazing detailing on the clothes in the pictures longer and in a place where there was no hustle and bustle people exiting the JCC, I think it could be a brilliant exhibition.

 AW Wardrobe prints and the gecko neon prints mixed with stripes are very suitable for teenagers and great for casual styling for young adults. Pair it with skirts; pencil, midi, maxi, any... some heels with clutch and dainty accessories, and you're ready to go. They are the kinda pieces that you want to let clothes speak for itself without over doing it with statement jewels.

I would say that almost everything in this post are attention seeker pieces. Cut out, sequins, sheer elements, fringes and prints!!!
My eyes was drawn into the dresses which has real sketches printed on it, definitely an interesting twist in an LBD.

Can't wait to see what's on IFW 2015, maybe new place for the photographs? ;)


And also, I am so annoyed right now because I forgot a couple of the brands' name I mentioned here.
The super cute and sassy dress is from a clothing line from Bali and the second picture which I'm obsessed about, is such a stunning piece along with the sequins and fancy party dress shown below is also one of the brand name that I forgot, so please if you know what are their names, let me know in the comments below! Enjoy :)





 


 


















AW WARDROBE













A very creative perspective of fashion mix with art; these are real sketches printed on the clothes




Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment