Thursday, October 23, 2014

Oh, you pretty things!

Rings, H&M and Duepunti


This morning was pretty productive, if I do say so myself; woke up, did my laundry, took a bath, made breakfast, did the dishes, made some calls, organized some paper work and sent emails. 

But, all of a sudden, I'm not feeling well, my stomach doesn't feel good and I felt like I was about to throw up - which is not a pleasant feeling what so ever. And so, I decided to make some hot lemon tea and relax.
Whilst enjoying the tea, I came across this Russian devil cake in my camera roll that I had last weekend at The Cascade Lounge, Hotel Mulia, Jakarta. 

Oh, how I wish I can indulge myself with all that deliciousness right now...

How's your day so far? Let me know in the comment below! Or catch up with me on my social media on the side bar :) 

Have a delicious day xo




Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment