Friday, March 06, 2015

Indonesia Fashion Week 2015 - Fashion TV, CLASH!



Fashion TV presented CLASH!, a collaboration of young, aspiring designers from Indonesia.
The collection is suitable for sophisticated 20 something women busy making their dreams come true.
It's sexy, it's mature and most importantly for us, working ladies ... it's hustle free.

The collection is as comfortable as you could get. The cuts are flattering and the fabric is comfortable. I'm not lying when I say it's hustle free! My favorite is the camel jacket, because it's practical and have the potential of being a statement everyday piece. For me though, the collection is too flirty and feminine. But, it is true to the designer's style and I think that's the most important thing in today's market.



 








 Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment