Friday, February 05, 2016

21 Things I've Learned at 21


  1. Listen to your Mom, she knows best!
  2. Spend time with your grand parents, my grandmas are the coolest
  3. Your health & family are #1 priorities 
  4. Give; thanks, smile, compliments, forgiveness, things, prayers... it will make you feel better about yourself
  5. If you're stress remember to take a deep breath and take it one at a time. God will not give challenges that  you can't handle
  6. Focus on your dreams and work for it! Your life can be anything you desire, you just have to act on it. Stay focus
  7. Right your wrongs, admit your mistakes and apologize. Nothing is wrong with that
  8. Not everyone you love/like should be in your life. And not every one is going to like you, that's okay. Always stay true to yourself but still keeping it open minded to constructive criticism
  9. That being said, take the negativity out of your life, positive vibes only
  10. Always dress your best and always dress for yourself
  11. Make time for the people who cares and loves you, appreciate them
  12. Deep down you know what's good for you, whether it's the right thing to do or not
  13. No regret, you can always learn something . Every thing happens for a reason, so cliche but SO TRUE! nothing is ever a coincidence ;)
  14. Trust in God's timing
  15. Man purposes God disposes
  16. I've learned not to compare myself to what the society think as perfect or beautiful. I am worth it and beautiful just the way I am, and even though my life is quiet different and unorthodox, my life is perfect to me.
  17. Be grateful, ALWAYS 
  18. Always have food, water and earphone in your bag! When in emergency, lipstick could act as blush and eyeshadow, and a book could accompany you whilst in the waiting room
  19. When people appreciate me or my work, it makes me REAAAALLY happy
  20. Every time you have the chance to travel, take it!
  21. Happiness is key, life is too short not to be happy


Stay Stylish,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment