Sunday, February 28, 2016

Aloha Honolulu - USA VISUAL DIARY


How can I ever stop admiring the beautiful things mother earth can offer? Hawaii shows me so much beauty in one place and brought so much joy and color into my life.

Honolulu got all the things you want, a mountain view, the bluest ocean and the city life. Very unexpected. So many things to offer to the tourists, anything you want to explore, buy or see is there in Honolulu. 

I'm so glad to have walked around the Waikiki area all by myself, just soaking every single thing in. Peeled my eyes so that I won't missed a thing!


The mountains seeing side by side resemble the shape of Kinkong's head

Leaving Kauai


Arriving in Honolulu





Balcony view

Dinner outfit: Jacket Juicy Couture, Burberry shirt, JBrand jeans.

Luau accompanying us whilst having dinner by the pool



Nachos and Bento set was my go to!

The famous Waikiki beach


I'm the happiest when I'm tanned

Park your surfboard here!

Royal Hawaiian


Infinity pool with a view, duh!

Hawaii purchase! *copped another color instead at the Footlocker Ala Moana Mall



Best Katamaran, amazing view, wrong choice of clothes *oops!

UHMMMMMM HELLO HAWAII'S FNEST

Strolling down the street of Hawaii with Le Grandma



Urban Outfitter Hawaii




Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment