Monday, February 29, 2016

Content in Hawaii - USA VISUAL DIARY



Feeling happy is an understatement.
I feel content. Content is when you're in a state of peaceful happiness. Sure there are things still going on in my life while I was in Hawaii but knowing that I've achieved yet another one of my biggest dreams, I feel like I can overcome any situations in life. Just seeing the sunset makes me feel sooooooo extraordinarily happy.

I feel content. Even though I can't share it with two of my favorite people in the world, but I'm forever grateful to have spent it with one of the people I love so much, my grandma.
Anyone who knows me knows how close I am with my grandma, so to spent a whole month traveling with her was nothing short of amazing. She's so caring and I admire her so much, I learn so much from her and I wouldn't trade our times together for the world.

I feel content. Beyond happy and forever grateful, for all the things that happened in my life.
For all the struggles that brought me to where I am today, for all the memories that I'm able to cherish my whole life.

And in that moment, I swear I feel like nothing can bring me down. I feel content. 



Make up by yours truly

Uti <3 Make up by me



love her!


 

Selfie!

 





Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment