Monday, February 01, 2016

Dance with Athaya #2: February Playlist

 

If you have been an avid reader of my blog (thank you so much!), or if you happen to read one of my emotional post about the month of February.
You might possibly know how I feel every February, and how excited I am that it's finally here!
I curate some songs to start off the month right.

Here I present to you a playlist full of love & vibes that I'm feeling for this year's month of love.
There may be one or two songs that I forgot to add or simply couldn't find the right version, so make sure to follow me on my social medias HERE to get your daily dose of good music.





Gypsy Kings songs are my favorite, because I grew up going to Mexican and Manado (one of Indonesia's ethnics) restaurant, and they always have Mariachi band playing these songs! It reminds me of fun times with the family. Also, I love dancing salsa! 
http://img.brainjet.com/slides/2/5/0/2/2/8/2502284055/f8aecf5c5bce1faefca2390a315e37e5c7c3ebe2.jpeg
Some sassy songs like Birthday Cake by Rihanna ft Chris Brown and Blasé by Ty Dolla $ign ft Future and Rae Sremmurd are also there. Along with easy listening beats by esta. called Can't Wait (playing this on repeat) and Lisa Ono. Yup, a mixture of hip hop and Bossa Nova - this playlist got all of my favorite genres. 

I hope this playlist will get you dancin, feelin the vibe and inspired. Stay lovely this February. May this month brings so much love into your life.


Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment