Friday, February 12, 2016

Dance with Athaya #3: Dancers

I love dancing. I really do. Ever since I was in kindergarten I would join all the dance group there is. 
Then I started choreographing since I was in 3rd grade! That's how much I love dancing. 
Sadly, I never thought of going to dance school - so everything is pretty much by me; inspired and feelings, I always thought of it as one of my hobbies or talents. 
Fortunately, for some reason I always ended up in some events dancing or choreographing. Like that time when I choreographed a musical theater, fashion show and gala dinner. 
Anyways, here are some of my favorites choreographers and dancing videos. Hope you enjoy!










Now get on your feet and slay the dance floor! It's Friday for god's sake <3 #TGIF



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment