Saturday, February 13, 2016

Marissa Webb F/W 2016 NYFW


Marissa Webb at New York Fall 2016 Marissa Webb at New York Fall 2016

I first found out about Marissa because she's the creative director for Banana Republic. One of my go to store when shopping with my mom. And then I started following her on Instagram because I adore her style. This collection for me definitely depicts her style. The boots says powerful women, the pants are so chic, the outerwear are so sophisticated yet youthful. I especially in love with army touch and the leather elements, of course. I think the jackets are incredible and the pants are so stylish. Kudos Marissa, another tasteful collection.


Marissa Webb Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show: Marissa Webb Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show:

Marissa Webb at New York Fall 2016 Marissa Webb at New York Fall 2016

Marissa Webb Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show: Marissa Webb Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show:

Marissa Webb Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show: Marissa Webb Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show:


Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment