Saturday, February 06, 2016

Reunited and It Feels So Good.

For me, my friends are the most important people after my family.
I've realized that real friends are hard to come by. What I mean by real friends are those that are going to be there for you no matter what. Accept you for who you are, whilst supporting each other to be the best version of themselves. 

Nowadays I choose to use the word 'friends' carefully. We could be friendly, but it doesn't necessarily mean we're friends. We may link up and brainstorm but it could just mean that we're acquaintances. I just feel that it's important to know who really cares about you and who are just curious. I've come by phonies, heartless and time wasters, thus I don't use the word 'friends' freely anymore. Some people are pretty judgmental and not open minded, you know? I don't mind, I couldn't careless... I just don't want to spend my energy on them.

My realest are now in the United States, Holland, London, Switzerland, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and Jakarta. So it's nice that whenever we're in the same town we make an impromptu night out. Like today one after my birthday. I'm the happiest when I can just laugh with them. We talk about a lot of stuff, with me there's a no judgment rule. No judgment rule is when you can share your stories and feelings, and I wouldn't judge you. I think everyone have their own reasoning behind their acts. Of course, if I don't agree on what they do, I'd tell them and maybe it'll help them become a better person, vice versa.



Anyway, I just want you to know that you deserve the best of friends in your life. I'm so lucky to have mine. If you haven't find them, don't worry... life goes on and you'd meet them along the way. Your family and god are there with you every step of the way.



We sure need a holiday together soon! Some quality time.



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment