Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Style Savvy: Shiona Turini

Portrait by ITG.jpg

If you ask me whose closet I'd want to raid... I'd say Shiona Turini's 100%.

She got an extended knowledge of fashion, mind blowing experiences in the industry and an impeccable personal style. Shiona Turini is my role model, and what I aspire to be.
And gurrll, let me be honest, I want to be besties with her. She seems like so much fun, she's like the girl friend that wouldn't let you leave the house without an accessory.


Born and raised in the Island of Bermuda doesn't stop her from having big dreams in fashion.
She started her impressive career working in Yves Saint Laurent as Public Relation Coordinator under the direction of Tom Ford then Stenfano Pilati. She then expanded her ability by switching to editorial as Accessories Editor at Condé Nast group with W Magazine and Teen Vogue. Not afraid to take chances, she took the opportunity to became the Market and Beauty Director for CR Fashion Book by Carine Roitfeld. After that, she moved to one of the biggest fashion editorial in the world, Cosmopolitan, as Fashion Market Director. In addition to that she is a Stylist, freelance Fashion Editor and Creative Director to brands like Amazon Fashion and Salvatore Ferragamo.



Okay, I'm losing my breath just talking about her career. She is definitely nothing short of amazing and talented.
  


I found myself liking all of her photos on Instagram. How can I not? The amazing shoes, the breath taking places she travels to, not to forget her fashion week diary!
She displays her stunning works on her website - my favorite will be the anatomy of the Dior Bag, such a classic.
Her works are so daring but yet elegant and luxe, true to its brand and beyond - she brought every single piece of clothing and project that she does comes to life.
I was spellbound by not only her work but also her charm.



Her inspiring career journey and stunning style, motivated me to work harder to make my dreams come true and always believe in my own sense of style.



What about you, do you have a role model and what do you learn from them? 
Share with me in the comment box below!

Snapchat - @ shionat



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment