Thursday, February 04, 2016

Throwback Thursday #1



Old photos are the best. It reminds you of the things that helps you become who you are today. 
It's a nice to reminisce about previous holidays, events and moments with your loved ones.
In this first edition of Throwback Thursday I am posting some pictures from my blog album - the photos that I uploaded years ago! 
I love these pictures. It has outfit blogpost before OOTD was even invented, holiday memories with my family (look how small my brother was, now he's all tall and big), along with the good ol days in high school; cheerleading, starbucks run and birthday parties! 
Oooh, can't forget about PROM and Fashion Week! Good times.


P.S. They said #TBT sometimes means "Look I was skinny!" and now I know it's so true haha. Btw, I miss everyone in this post!




 

 

 

 





Stay Stylish,

2 comments: