Monday, December 05, 2016

More Blessings.




Hey guys, welcome to December, welcome to the Holiday SZN! 

Spend this holiday season with...

More time with family and friends - or basically, the most important people in your life. 

I miss my family even though they just came to visit me a while ago. I was so excited that I cramped a whole agenda during their 4 days stay. I brought them to my favorite places, took them to places they want to go and most importantly I spent as much quality time with them as possible. So this holiday season, I'm thankful for the time I spent with my family. 

I'm glad that I've found my closest friends here, and starting to find people who have the same interest as me, they're unique in their own way. And I got my friends that are always there for me no matter what, they're kind of amazing.                          
You'd never know when is going to be the last time for everything, so make sure every second you spend with them is precious. For example, holiday season 2014 turns out to be the last time I met one of my best friends before he left for university and I'm busy with work. We didn't get to spend a lot of time together that day but we did things we like. Car dancing, bowling, ate really good food and we hugged at the end of the night so it was a quality time spent with my best friend. 

I just want you to make sure that you'd never regret the last time you met someone and thinking "We should've done that!". Even if it's only a dinner, a phone call, a text message, make sure you focus on them and listen to them. Make sure you show your appreciation towards them and tell them how important they are to you.

Just recently, someone remind me that anything should come in two ways, don't be open to someone who doesn't open up to you. In this case, make sure that in friendship and relationship both of you have an equal "give and take". Or else, how do you supposed to trust someone?

...more importantly, "don't take people and time for granted"

More self-reflections - self reflections will force you to look back and think about all the things you wanted to do; whether you've done it or not, just take a look at your resolutions for that year, are they all checked? Or do you still have things you want to do? And start preparing on what you want to achieve for the next year. 

Even if you're not the 'resolutions' type of person, it's nice to set targets or goals for the next year just to measure your progress towards whatever it is you want to achieve. 

Not only for goals, but self-reflections is also about YOU, literally, YOU. Your health, your well being, your peace of mind, your happiness, what's missing from YOU? and try to find that. What should be done so YOU can be the better version of YOU stepping into the new year?

"You are yours before you're anyone else's, love yourself first"

More just-do-it attitude, lately I've been having that 'you only live once' moments where I just let loose and don't think too far or too much and just do it. It doesn't always have the best result or give the result that you want to but sometimes it's nice to just do whatever it is you want to do, say or feel. I'm pretty straight forward most of the time, so it's extremely freeing when I get to just do it.

"Do everything you've been wanting to do, and do it now"

More accepting towards things and people - nobody is perfect, not everything can go according to your plan and not everything works as it is expected to. And sometimes, people is not as what they seem they are. If you like them or love them enough you'd accept them for who they are, you'd help them to be a better person. But if you can't accept who they are, or how things are not going your way then don't sweat it. Just leave it, leave them, find other things that makes you happy! There's not enough time in the year to worry about things that makes you unhappy. For me, I only have time for positivity, things and people that makes me happy.

"Anything that cost you your peace is too expensive"

More time with your significant other - ooh la la! I'm the happiest when I see someone find their better half, finding that love that everybody craves. Nothing beats that feeling, the feeling of loving someone and being loved back. So If you do have that special someone, show your feelings towards them, your passion, show it with words and actions.


"Actions speaks louder than words"


And to me, holiday season or end of the year is for counting all my blessings, thanking God for how amazing this year is.

How lucky I am to be alive and healthy, to be here writing to you and having you here with me. I can't be more thankful, Especially, for hitting 50,000 views on the blog. I mean, that's 50,000 clicks opening this blog, my blog, how insane! I still cant believe when opening the dashboard and see my audience from places like the US, France, Netherlands, Malaysia, Russia, Germany, China... I can't wrap my mind around it, so THANK YOU.

Also to thank god for the lessons, the turbulence, the challenges and the hard times I went through, it's been a blessing to just learn from them all, and stay sane and positive in between all that. To know that God is always with me all the way, guiding me to the solution and making sure I'm not alone.



To inspire your outfit choices for a dinner, gala or even winter formal here I have an Antik Batik Paris look paired with jeweled choker and earrings to make the sequins more stand out. 



What does holiday season means to you? Do you have any tradition? Who do you usually spend it with? And what are your plans for this year's? Let me know in the comment below :)


However, wherever and with whoever you're spending it with... I hope this holiday season brings you more blessings and I hope that you're having a blast and get to do all the things you've always wanted to do.


From mine to yours. Happy holidays, my love.



Stay Stylish,

1 comment:

  1. enjoy reading your post..

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete