Sunday, February 26, 2017

Soulection Sunday

Hey guys,

Ugh, I'm not complaining because it has been such a pleasure and blessing. But, I'm sure you know how I'm feeling, that February is almost coming to an end. I was SO excited about this year's because of SO many things. One of them was because I got to see Soulection's very own Joe Kay live! How insane, I mean I've been listening to Soulection since Show 230 and have never missed a show. I've been religiously listening to them. It's just, they have good music and good music makes me happy.


You have no idea, how I was really looking forward to yesterday, which was the day of the event, I had butterflies in my stomach, that's how excited I was. I first knew about Soulection from ESTA
which he's just on another level. And since then, I've dedicated my Sundays for Soulection & chill.


Soundcloud played a big role of discovering Soulection and other amazing artists that I've been a fan of. And sometimes I'm selfish because I kinda don't want a lot of people to know about them because I want them all to myself but then again their music is amazing and I want to share more about them.

Anyways, this Sunday I want to dedicate the Playlist to SoundCloud, I made a new playlist called 5 for February17. I hope you can vibe to it and have a blessed Sunday, love.




P.S: the Solection Tour was lit, I had so much fun though not many of my friends listen to Soulection thus I don't have my friends with me there but I get to enjoyed it with people that actually appreciate their music. It was a VIBE. You'd already know if you follow me on Instagram ;)


Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment