Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Summer with Warby Parker


This summer will be as colorful (if not more than) as the picture above. I could already tell! 

The energy and excitement this summer has got me feeling like I wanna go bare; 
no make up, tan skin, wavy hair. Most importantly, I wanna leave my contact lenses at home! 
Personally, wearing lenses is becoming such a chore to me. All the restrictions and eye drops I have to take every now and then - no no, it would totally disrupt my summer plans. 
Nowadays, I'd prefer to go with my eyeglasses wherever I go. 
Especially when the eyeglasses are as stylish as 
Warby Parker latest collection: Mixed Materials Eyewear. 
Summer ready! 



And their sunglasses  collection really got me in the mood to read a Kristin Hill book,
Hot Under The Collar by the beach, sipping Midori Pineapple. 


 
What exactly is mixed materials you asked? It's when you mix acetate and polished metal together, inspired by 1955 style and modernized it for 2017! Not only that, but what I love most about Warby Park is the part that for every sunglasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.


Warby Parker goes the extra mile for us, eyeglasses user and make sure that we could find our measurements to fit us best - to feel comfortable for long wearing. A state-of-the-art materials that makes their premium sunglasses feels rich, plus it's scratch-resistant and 100% UV protection. No matter where you're going this summer, stay protected ;)

 



 

 



 


Click HERE for more...



Stay Stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment